Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal RoyalWeddingBet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy Power might buy it. They do like their "alternative" betting markets.

awful - mind you change the last letter in that domain to a "d" get some pictures and your made for life

I'll get you one of these days Penelope Pitstop. You see I will:mad:

I was just looking at wedding domains avail actually to see who'd taken what & when......lol. ;)

You can't be serious . I have RoyalWeddingOdds.com as well but your winding me up;) Paddy power refused to let me put thier banner on it yesterday FYI. It is a bit of a state though I admit. Made the site last week over a couple of cans of Heiniken. Proper larger.:cool:

Its a total non starter, paddy power may like their speciality bets, but they're not stupid.

One thing about speciality bets, they hardly ever offer good odds and wont let the stake be high, so pretty minimal liability, but a high proportion of speciality bet customers, do not have an online account, so a great target to convert.

Okay fair comment. I'll probably buy 3 cans of probably the best larger in the World tonight then.

Paddy Power do stuff all the time to random domains and then just re-direct it after a few months to push the link juice into their main site.

Though obviously the boat has been missed on this one.
You can't be serious . I have RoyalWeddingOdds.com as well but your winding me up;) Paddy power refused to let me put thier banner on it yesterday FYI. It is a bit of a state though I admit. Made the site last week over a couple of cans of Heiniken. Proper larger.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom