Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review robinsoncrusoe(dot)org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After some unexpected discussion in the introduction section I’ve finally got my hands on the development of the above domain. Well, it took me couple of hours, but it is now a travel / holiday site. I was surprised that undeveloped domain was getting decent type-in traffic and decided not to waste it.

Please give your thoughts. Texts are VERY raw, treat as placeholders more that texts, but I am going to go replace them.

Nice one on the 'island' theme ;)

Cheers! I am doing some "word play" in there like Robinson Crusoe - Robinson Cruises ;) Also put full book by Defoe... just in case and for some Adsense

Site is finalized now. Goes into production (linking) ;)

do you think the font size could be larger? Personally I do and that's with my reading specs on :(

do you think the font size could be larger? Personally I do and that's with my reading specs on :(

:D Cheers! I'll check my .css file.

...Done!

Last edited:
The template of your site is nice, but the content and image is not much eye-catching...If you adjust the right thing, you can drive great traffic to your site.

I like it.
Just two comments-
The navigation text disappears with the image in the background.
Too much flashing stuff for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom