Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Reviewcar///com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi ,

please if you can appraise my domain with the website , it a 2003 website , pr 4 with many inner pages having pr 4 , pr 3 , p2 & pr 1 , we are planning to go with a redesign and integrate paid directory for car and a classified , currently the site has 100+ unique a day ,please if you can appraise and suggest in terms of money value and what we can do with this one to make it bigger.

Many Thanks
Adi

Sorry, but I personally think the domain is a bit weak to warrant further development, the words are the wrong way round. Obviously the site itself has value because of the PR. I own carreviews.me and whilst the extension is weaker, the domain reads better and makes more sense.

Rgds

thanks for the review , but the site is really doing well , we are just working on a full redesign will many new option to add like car warranty , buy & sell option , forum, blog etc to the site.

thanks

I agree it is the wrong way round, if it makes decent money on a regular basis then I would say 10x monthly revenue.

Established sites sell usually sell for 12 to 18 months revenue but as the domain is the wrong way round then I would say 10 months in this case.

thanks for the review , but the site is really doing well , we are just working on a full redesign will many new option to add like car warranty , buy & sell option , forum, blog etc to the site.

It's good to hear the site is doing well. All I am wishing to point out is that if you were really going to invest heavily in the site, then I would think about getting a really strong name. Your domain is fine, but I'm saying the words are in the wrong order and that will hurt the site in the long term.

If you made the site strong enough with proper car reviews, I'm sure it could be a gold mine, whether you change the name or not. However, I still think changing the name is worth considering if you are really serious about the site.

Good luck with it.

Rgds

Thanks for the review and help , we are looking to go for a redesign , we cannot change the domain as its a aged domain with over 400 pages with unique review so changing is not a option. we are going for a custom cms for this site.
Many Thanks For the help :)

Thx
Adi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom