Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Restaurant Offers Website Domain Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a great brandable domain name for a new restaurant reviews and offers website.

I need .com and .co.uk big bonus.

I am open to both restaurant related names e.g. restaurantdeals.com but I am also keen to explore more abstract names e.g. BeSeated.com

Web2.0 type names e.g. woot.com would also be off interest.

I have money (a reasonable amount) available for the right names. Please PM. If the .com is unreg'd and I end up using it I will pay £250 commission to the finder.

Are you not interested in co uk only?

I have barandrestaurant co uk

No sorry in this case the .com is most important but the .co.uk would also be welcome...

I have these as .co.uk's only

foodguide.co.uk
foodsguide.co.uk
organicfoodguide.co.uk
foodblog.co.uk
polishfoods.co.uk
taifoods.co.uk
welshfoods.co.uk
deluxefoods.co.uk

..it would be good if people would read my post and suggest appropriate names and not just anything slightly food related...

LOL

..it would be good if people would read my post and suggest appropriate names and not just anything slightly food related...

LOL

CateringGuide.com is available for "2k sterling. with the co.uk at 1.5k sterling that's 3.5k for the set and this name is within your guidlines.

We'd really have to have an in-depth talk about the price, but I have Revisit.com and Revisit.co.uk, perfect for covering restaurants that are worth revisiting :)

FinestCuisine.co.uk

UKRestaurantDeals.co.uk & .com
RestaurantDealsUK.co.uk & .com

UKRestaurantReviews.co.uk & .com
RestaurantReviewsUK.co.uk. & .com

All free to reg, if it helps.

Cheers.

PM Sent with my Restaurant Domain.

Hello

I was going to do the same type of website as you but i now have another project so you can have my domain name so please make an offer for

themedrestaurant.com it was going to list the restaurants by themes like French, Italian and so you get the idea, its a very easy to remember domain name so let me know and make me an offer am a keen seller.

regards
AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom