Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll click the "report bad post" icon under your avitar and see lol

Last edited:
olebean said:
I'll click the report bad post under you avitar and see lol

yeah thats the strange thing there isn;t a rep icon under other people posts only your own - big yourself up!

I get the same that Charlie has.

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong thing the bad post Icon not the reputation icon:oops:

How do you rate a post? I can see how to rate a thread but there is no link to rate a post as far as I can see.

Paul

Local Shops Adult DVDs HPI Check Domains

Last edited:
You can add Rep to a member for a good post or you can rate a Thread (go to the top of the thread and click the "rate Thread" drop down).

yeap i get a message in my CP - i assume from other boards if you get enough of them you get more of them green squares?

thanks for that

still dont get how you can give rept to other - the icon only appears for my own posts?

I've never seen this on all posts, when I go to that link I get the following:

paul, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I guess it's a case of giving people the right permissions.

Paul

Last edited:
Please look again now, is it fixed?

Yep, works now for me, however, unless people read this thread I would guess not too many would notice or understand what the icon is. Might be beter to use 'rate this post' as in the example in message #6 if you're keen for people to use it.

Paul

Last edited:
working for me now, can see and click on all posts.

how do the point work ;)
do you get 5 for every reputation reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom