Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Recommend a Shopping Cart System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4c

Reaction score
Hi,
can anyone recommend a simple, but clean looking shopping cart system that I could use for 1-200 products - preferably on WP or Joomla - or its own easy to manage / SEO friendly CMS system.

I have had limited experience of several, and they are either way too complicated or look crap.

Then there is such a wide choice of commercial offerings - I am happy to pay a relatively small monthly fee if required, but am fearful of wasting hours learning a new system to find out its not for me...

Have heard / seen some good reports about eJunkie...

Suggestions / good examples that you know are working appreciated.
Thanks

I've been playing with a few recently with a client and we decided upon prestashop as it was simple to set up and easy to learn admin side. There are additional modules you can add (many free).

Thanks for the replies - both OS solutions look viable and have plenty of users - can see a few long nights coming while I try them out!

For anyone who sets up shopping carts - I bumped into EcommerceGallery // com during research - great for ideas and showing to clients / designers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom