Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Put a price on this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UK Town Name
Pop - 22k
Not a tourist attraction
Not a coastal town
Nothing really going on there.

.co.uk available - what price would you put on it?

Dont be shy, all have a go.

pop 22K (3 to a household) = 7K

2 out of 3 have a pc in house = 4.5K

4.5K households have the opportunity to reg their own town but haven't? Must be a hell hole :twisted:

pop 22K (3 to a household) = 7K

2 out of 3 have a pc in house = 4.5K

4.5K households have the opportunity to reg their own town but haven't? Must be a hell hole :twisted:

Misleading original post - It is available to purchase from its current owner. I dont want to go in over the odds nor do I want to come in too low.

ive been discussing a 30,000 pop town, similar situation with current domain owner.. they've asked £1000 initially.. theyre a reputable concern with significant domain experience so they should understand values.. (and no its not 'any' ;))..
hope this helps . . . . .

Well, I was thinking about going in at £500 which ties in nicely with your experience Smokin, thanks for the info.

to put it into context, i've bben offered hinckley.co.uk at 5k and leicester.co.uk at 25k !!

Ive heard of Hinckley but I dont live anywhere near there. I doubt you in return would have heard of the place name I have offered on.

I wanted to get an offer in before SOB tomorrow, so I have pitched in at £500 - lets see where we get with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom