Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service Program / Software developer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI,

hope everyone is well? i am looking for either a simple website or program, The project is a personal one and not business related,

I need it to be either software i can run on a computer desktop or it can be a simple one page website,

this is a betting software i require, i like to bet on the football doing 10p bets but and it takes me days in advance to put them on so i want some sort of software or simple website with a set of rules / options that will let me select the leagues i want to bet on and then select the amount of selections i want in each bet, and the software can then generate random selections for me based on the criteria i select, (example below)

I do both teams to score, so i log on to the software and i select this option. I then select the leagues i want, Championship, English league 1, English league 2, i then select how many matches i want in each bet, this will be 14 selections, i also want to select the amount of bets i want it to generate, this will be 500 bets @ 10p, i then need the software or website which ever is best to then allow me to place all bets at once, hopefully just buy clicking a button like "place all" or something along them lines,

Paddypower have a similar feature on there's where you can do a lucky dip on the both to score coupon but it only lets you have a a maximum of 8 selections and the games it lets you choose from are not the best, i would like what i want to be used with william hill,

Please let me know if this is do-able, what budget mi looking at and idea of turnaround,

Sorry if i have not explained this properly, if there is any questions then please do not hesitate to ask on here or PM me

Looking to get started asap

Don't know if Hills would do this, you could probably do it with the betfair API but it's far from a quick/simple job, it would likely cost you more than it's worth

I love it how you use the word "simple" 3 times.

You better check the terms of the API or system you intent to use, as many such automated programs are prohibited. Its also very easy for them to detect.

HI,

hope everyone is well? i am looking for either a simple website or program, The project is a personal one and not business related,

I need it to be either software i can run on a computer desktop or it can be a simple one page website,

this is a betting software i require, i like to bet on the football doing 10p bets but and it takes me days in advance to put them on so i want some sort of software or simple website with a set of rules / options that will let me select the leagues i want to bet on and then select the amount of selections i want in each bet, and the software can then generate random selections for me based on the criteria i select, (example below)

I do both teams to score, so i log on to the software and i select this option. I then select the leagues i want, Championship, English league 1, English league 2, i then select how many matches i want in each bet, this will be 14 selections, i also want to select the amount of bets i want it to generate, this will be 500 bets @ 10p, i then need the software or website which ever is best to then allow me to place all bets at once, hopefully just buy clicking a button like "place all" or something along them lines,

Paddypower have a similar feature on there's where you can do a lucky dip on the both to score coupon but it only lets you have a a maximum of 8 selections and the games it lets you choose from are not the best, i would like what i want to be used with william hill,

Please let me know if this is do-able, what budget mi looking at and idea of turnaround,

Sorry if i have not explained this properly, if there is any questions then please do not hesitate to ask on here or PM me

Looking to get started asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom