Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Premium .co.uk Domains wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomCollect

DomCollect Staff
Reaction score
I am in the market to buy premium generic domain's, please include your asking price.

Phil Norris
DomCollect
0845 20 20 440
[email protected]

Presently for sale laptop.co.uk - netbook.co.uk are but just a few.

Has anything changed from http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/new-domainers/47688-new-3.html ?

ie. Domcollect are... a very friendly bunch but laughably, thigh-slappingly low offers for decent generics, based entirely on a ridiculous "multiple of earnings" basis as if they were hot potato TM domains. Good people to have a drink with, bad to do business with, if you're a seller.

so true...

Most of these parking companies seem built around yank obsessions with how many disposable .com's can I get into my portfolio earning a penny a click..

methinks its mainly due to the muppets they employ who lack the imagination or understanding to see beyond multiples of parking revenues - I suppose at least with parking revenues they can use the abacus and work something out..

p.s.

nice email address phil, - I didn't know you were working for greywing :)

ie. Domcollect are... a very friendly bunch but laughably, thigh-slappingly low offers for decent generics, based entirely on a ridiculous "multiple of earnings" basis as if they were hot potato TM domains. Good people to have a drink with, bad to do business with, if you're a seller.

Last edited:
Just to clarify it should be phil(a)domcollect,com and not phil(a)domcollect,co,uk right :?:

I just checked who-is and Greywing certainly owns the .co.uk.

Thanks, one puzzled Andy :confused:

Domcollect have my name - alexjordan.co.uk - £2750 price on SEDO, I didn't know I was worth that much? lol :p

Last edited:
Thank you

To all of you that sent me your domains to review thank you. I have been inundated, I will confirm my interest in the domains before the weekend.

Thank you for your patience

Many thanks

Phil Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom