Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Police at Nominet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have heard rumours , that the police are talking a interest in NOMINET

Does anybody know anything further ?? about this

I'll make a statement on this later. I made a number of complaints in October, they have been progressing further and further.

I'll comeback later and let people know what I am able to, I don't think anyone is at Nominet yet though. But I'll add a statement later on it all.

Hmm Well you kept that one hidden well under your hat G ,

i thought it was from another direction , has anyone in particular being questioned ? interviewed ?

Presumably too much comment would prejudice their enquiry and risk it failing on a miscarriage of justice charge. Just a thought...

Perhaps they've turned up to give advice on direct.uk's security measures :D

Presumably too much comment would prejudice their enquiry and risk it failing on a miscarriage of justice charge. Just a thought...

Agreed. Can people please think carefully before posting.

Thanks
Stephen

I have no intentions of publishing any details of the allegations mate. But when someone asks if it was me that did something I have to say yes.

I understand things have developed now where I am no longer the only one able to keep it a secret that there is an something happening.

I will say that I hope those at Nominet who have the power to investigate my allegations I made to them before the Police, now do so.

When congratulations are in order i'll invite you to a full English at the infamous Blacker Hall.

I have no intentions of publishing any details of the allegations mate. But when someone asks if it was me that did something I have to say yes.

I understand things have developed now where I am no longer the only one able to keep it a secret that there is an something happening.

I will say that I hope those at Nominet who have the power to investigate my allegations I made to them before the Police, now do so.

Well the 'public interest' arguement is a given as far as the Police will be concerned, so failing to act if something is found to be wanting will not be an option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom