Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PM FULL AGAIN AT 100 - Obvious problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoys me that people trade on here happily then moan about not having enough pm's when £100 a year is all it takes to get 500. For a free service, this is a small price to pay when you are clearly making good use of the trading platform it offers.

Paying 5% commissions etc would cost you alot more, acorn does not owe you or anyone else anything, be grateful for 100 pms for nothing.

???? how is your opinion of OUR problem anything to do with the thread comments ????

i would pay, 500% commission to solve these sort of issues, paying to sell is not the point, it would be the best thing on here!!! plus paying £100 for 500 (which again is not a lot) was not an issue or the point.... and if you think that 100 pm's from scratch is NOT something to moan about you have been on here too long :D

???? how is your opinion of OUR problem anything to do with the thread comments ????

i would pay, 500% commission to solve these sort of issues, paying to sell is not the point, it would be the best thing on here!!! plus paying £100 for 500 (which again is not a lot) was not an issue or the point.... and if you think that 100 pm's from scratch is NOT something to moan about you have been on here too long :D

I agree, Admin is doing a crap job and owes you alot more than hes providing.

If I were you I would ask for a refund ... oh... wait ;)

I agree, Admin is doing a crap job and owes you alot more than hes providing.

If I were you I would ask for a refund ... oh... wait ;)

oh thought they did a good job considering the amount of crap posted on here :rolleyes:

point is that £X per sale and £X per mod helping out of a % for sales would negate the need for a 100 / 250 / 500 limit, the membership should be subcription per year forget upgrades for X just charge a fee for the service, be a lot easier :cool:

oh thought they did a good job considering the amount of crap posted on here :rolleyes:

point is that £X per sale and £X per mod helping out of a % for sales would negate the need for a 100 / 250 / 500 limit, the membership should be subcription per year forget upgrades for X just charge a fee for the service, be a lot easier :cool:
I suppose the final analysis on that one is where the crap is coming from?

Drop, dont have enough time to debate the issues, busy running a business, just wanted to share my views as sick and tired every time i come on here to read someone moaning or bitching. If i want that i can watch Eastenders.

The forum is free, take it or leave it as everyone else does. Admin makes some income from the exclusive section members and rightly so, why would he want to increase pm's for all and decrease the value of the exclusive membership??

If you have enough good ideas on a domain forum, start your own.

I have 2 PMS in my inbox, none in my sent box.

WTF are you people all talking about? Is it me? :D

House keeping people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom