Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PM FULL AGAIN AT 100 - Obvious problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
having been away i have had to delete all messages again to find replies not going and one particular member here being very bolshy ###

why cant the pm limit be something bigger after X posts as it obvious causes friction with idiots that think that the whole world revolves around this forum ### it dont

so i am being clear on this point ### if you have upset my wife or i find out you have upset my wife over not bothering to answer her pm / email and then being a ***** about it and posting in other threads then let me make it clear i will be calling you for an appology pal

dougal

Last edited by a moderator:
then don't complain :)

no complaint pal

as you will no doubt see

there is no point upgrading when there are obvious issues that only a few old members seem to think are not important

so back to remark ### other than an upgrade for a noob joinup why not a higher limit???

no complaint pal

as you will no doubt see

there is no point upgrading when there are obvious issues that only a few old members seem to think are not important

so back to remark ### other than an upgrade for a noob joinup why not a higher limit???

Well if you have multiple people using the same account then I guess they would create more messages, likewise would be able to afford the upgrade?

Well if you have multiple people using the same account then I guess they would create more messages, likewise would be able to afford the upgrade?

me, my missus and our daughter are not multiple people, the point i am making is the pm filled up twice and she only bought 40 odd names, yes an upgrade was on cards but what about noobs that cannot afford it???

anyway admin has been asked to solve the issue and remark on the points before i post the crap received

thanks your input though :cool:

me, my missus and our daughter are not multiple people

In a way they are ;)

My point is it says 'drop' has posted something, made an offer on something, or sold something - whereas really it could be one of three people. That could be problematic in some circumstances.

Cheers Rob... I was wondering.

Why can't people just right plane english?
Plain English would be a help... Anyway, I wasn't trying to be pedantic or clever; the word seemed appropriate. I can also write quite well in the vernacular.

People that know me know I'm not a pedant.

LOL. Enough joking around :D

Drop, you seem to have an abrasive and ebullient manner. Can't you tone it down?

what the fact that no-one is answering my PM's as requested, or cannot be bothered tone it down or tone it down you are wrong and this thread is too close to the bone???? yes / no???

rob ### as for thickos must be as cannot even find it on Search results - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia and every big word noone understands is on there!!! :grin: :D

Don't know how to answer you really. Are you trying to find a dictionary definition for 'thickos'?

Drop,

If 100 messages isn't enough for you then you need to upgrade or delete / archive some messages: You can save some of your existing messages since the site allows you to save PMs as TXT or CSV files.

Admin

Last edited:
Annoys me that people trade on here happily then moan about not having enough pm's when £100 a year is all it takes to get 500. For a free service, this is a small price to pay when you are clearly making good use of the trading platform it offers.

Paying 5% commissions etc would cost you alot more, acorn does not owe you or anyone else anything, be grateful for 100 pms for nothing.

Annoys me that people trade on here happily then moan about not having enough pm's when £100 a year is all it takes to get 500. For a free service, this is a small price to pay when you are clearly making good use of the trading platform it offers.

Paying 5% commissions etc would cost you alot more, acorn does not owe you or anyone else anything, be grateful for 100 pms for nothing.

Thanks, nice to know someone sees the value.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom