Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal pls appraise :- .co.uk FaultyLaptop 22k local exacts ,1.75 cpc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi pls appraise :- .co.uk FaultyLaptop , it has 22,000 local exacts at 1.75 cpc , I'm going to put up a mini site , to get it ranked , does it have any value currently , what would it's potential value be on page 1 of google ?

hi pls appraise :- .co.uk FaultyLaptop , it has 22,000 local exacts at 1.75 cpc , I'm going to put up a mini site , to get it ranked , does it have any value currently , what would it's potential value be on page 1 of google ?

I would imagine that most of the people searching for "faulty laptop" are going to be people with a faulty laptop, looking for a repair, so either as computer repair company, or a forum for helping people - but that would take a lot more effort.

People with faulty laptops tend to be doing so just before buying a new one, so affliates on it would pay well. I'm not sure of value but I'd say if done right it could be worth a few k once developed.

To an end user as in a computer repair shop maybe £300 to a reseller I would say £100 to £150 because of the aff potential, to me £30 ;)

If you can dev a site offering info on faulty laptops but cleverly convince them to buy a new one instead or maybe the £30 per month deals :p

Good luck 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom