Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.
Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.
Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.
yes = have to list a budget
No = dont list a budget
doesn't matter = can list a budget if they want but dont have to, its upto the poster.
So - will the "You must post a Price-Range!" part of the sub-forum heading now be removed?
Thanks
Stephen.
I've seen Wanted ads where I know I have domains that fit the bill exactly but without a price range listed I won't engage with the OP.
1) It means I'm not wasting my time promoting £xxx or £xxxx domains when the OP's budget is £xx.
2) In my experience anyone who won't play by the rules at the beginning of negotiations (e.g. by ignoring the Price-Range rule) is much more likely to also mess you about during the rest of the transaction.
It's telling that Sedo reckon domains with prices sell 3x quicker than those without so it stands to reason that it's the same for buying.
H.S.
Is there a forum where I can my ability to offer names instead of the names themselves? I just wanted to know.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.