Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal please appraise pharmastore.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
please appraise and give me some idea for development
we are planning to develop it
we just came across a sedo article here
https://sedo.com/links/showlinks.php...age=us&Id=2511

i think its worth developing getting traffic and page rank and then selling it to the end user in uk looking for online pharma store name or a pharma company .
for a higher value .

many companys in uk and us have already started selling & shipping medicine
online , please if you can appraise and give some idea

thanks

Assuming no one searches for 'pharmastore', it's worthless unless you develop it or happen to find the right end user.

Would imagine stuff that contains the word pharmacy would make a better brandable name in the UK as no one calls shops 'stores' over here. 'PharmacyDirect' etc.

development

again unless its developed there is no huge value, unless you get ridiculously luck then if so pass on there details to me, but in real terms i dont think you would find a buyer for this site, as the company that offer online pharma products tend to be a bit on the dodgy side, i.e. anon sites, only lasted a few weeks them its a new site, or stealling people's mailing list, so if you wanted to develop it into a legit site, while i think it is possibly i would think that it would require a lot of money spent on marketing, even then a lot of people now dont trust these types of site, especially if it is advertied thru email etc, you really have to build it and hope they will come, ( and hope the mhra dont come as they did with me a few years ago lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom