Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Please appraise , Hoildays.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a novice point of view , it seems like a good name , its a word that sounds good , its specific , i understand its not a .com or a .co.uk , what makes it not worth the reg fee, .infos are way down the league i thought the name hoildays would of made it worth it , i must admit it did cost me 59 cents, so i can kinda live with it.

If it was spelled correctly, it would be worth it, but typos in .info are like standing on the front lawn setting fire to your money...

Please appraise , Hoildays /INF0 , was it worth the reg fee any resale value ?

Reg fee... No buyer would go for typo+info. Also if you are thinking about monetising typo, just park it and if it brings nothing - drop.

Last edited:
no kidding I've just noticed the typo , I thought I'd spelt it correctly, I've just checked the spelling with my reg and indeed I've spelt it incorrectly lol , I thought I'd regged holidays / inf0 ! so what would holidays.info of been worth at a guess ? thankfully it was less than a dollar to reg :) I best get my eyes checked lol.

I would have thought holidays.info would be £xxxx minimum to reseller, although no real idea of value of .info.

Unfortunately, you won't find many domains of that quality that are unregged.

:lol: it's ok, I once got excited at accomadation;co;uk being available to just realise it was a spelling mistake :(

Just forget about it and take it off auto re-new otherwise it will cost you more than a few cents.

:lol: it's ok, I once got excited at accomadation;co;uk being available to just realise it was a spelling mistake

Actually, I make that 2 spelling mistakes ;)

Don't worry, we've all been there. I still have half a dozen names in my portfolio marked "stupid typo - don't renew!" to remind me to junk them at the end of the first registration period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom