Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Please appraise eVehicle.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Monkey, but I'm British and have certainly used the term vehicle plenty of times.

I'm also very confused that you think e is a poor substitute for electric. I almost laughed when I read that.

Here's a thought, if you don't want opinions, don't ask for an appraisal!

Here's a thought, if you don't want opinions, don't ask for an appraisal!

Absolutely want appraisals.... Not from people that don't know what e stands for.

Next thing I'll hear is E-Mail is a poor substitute for electric mail

Last edited:
Absolutely want appraisals.... Not from people that don't know what e stands for.

Next thing I'll hear is E-Mail is a poor substitute for electric email

Oh dear, as a newbie, this isn't a good start from someone asking for opinions only to disagree with them.

...and e-mail would be a poor substitute for electric email given it stands for "electronic mail" :rolleyes:

Oh dear, as a newbie, this isn't a good start from someone asking for opinions only to disagree with them.

...and e-mail would be a poor substitute for electric email given it stands for "electronic mail" :rolleyes:

Oh dear. Not a newbie at all, just because I posted on this forum for my few .co.uk names... And electric mail is definitely a poor substitute for e-mail right?? Lol.. I think your probably the newbie.

By the way, I have no problem with the majority of appraisals. I appraise names a lot in other forums when I actually know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
You do need to take appraisals on domain forums with a pinch of salt.

This UK company claim to provide the largest range of electric vehicles in the UK http://www.epowertrucks.co.uk/

Absolutely. If I was sure of my domains value, I wouldn't put it here.

But if I'm getting people say that e is a poor substitute for electric and then someone agreeing, I begin to wonder why I bothered.

Oh dear. Not a newbie at all, just because I posted on this forum for my few .co.uk names... And electric mail is definitely a poor substitute for e-mail right?? Lol.. I think your probably the newbie.

By the way, I have no problem with the majority of appraisals. I appraise names a lot in other forums when I actually know what I'm talking about.

You can't have it both ways, refuse to accept opinions that are different from your own in an appraisal request. It is obvious what e stands for in your domain, but doesn't make it a good domain. e and i are used commonly in domains just to try and be trendy (following Apples example), doesn't make it a good domain, evident by the fact you registered it only this month...if it was great, a domainer would have snapped it up many years ago.

You're still not getting it, e in email doesn't stand for electric!

Anyway, each to their own, good luck with the sale or project, but if you are going to promote your single domain, at least introduce yourself: http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/introductions.html

Last edited:
You can't have it both ways, refuse to accept opinions that are different from your own in an appraisal request. It is obvious what e stands for in your domain, but doesn't make it a good domain. e and i are used commonly in domains just to try and be trendy (following Apples example), doesn't make it a good domain, evident by the fact you registered it only this month...if it was great, a domainer would have snapped it up many years ago.

You're still not getting it, e in email doesn't stand for electric!

Anyway, each to their own, good luck with the sale or project, but if you are going to promote your single domain, at least introduce yourself: http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/introductions.html

It was registered a long time ago and dropped.

Hence the reason e-vehicle, e-vehicles, evehicles are all taken in .co.uk.

It was registered a long time ago and dropped.

Hence the reason e-vehicle, e-vehicles, evehicles are all taken in .co.uk.

Ok, fair enough, but not a domain for me, and maybe the reason one of the prolific domainers didn't catch it. Good luck with it anyway.

Thanks for everyones feedback. Really great to see so much input.

I wanted to add that 4D Printing is already being implemented and a big idea for the future.

Here is a video on TED you might want to watch.

http://www.ted.com/talks/skylar_tibbits_the_emergence_of_4d_printing?language=en

I think twice about registering future tech domains. The fact that one day the tech will exist doesn't mean the domain will be valuable (although in a few cases it will be). You still have to think about the business case for owning the domain. In this case, I don't think the domain is that valuable. It would take me a lot more typing to explain ...

Rgds

I think twice about registering future tech domains. The fact that one day the tech will exist doesn't mean the domain will be valuable (although in a few cases it will be). You still have to think about the business case for owning the domain. In this case, I don't think the domain is that valuable. It would take me a lot more typing to explain ...

Rgds

Definitely agree with you to a certain extent. In order for this to be valuable, 4D printing will either have to take off or someone really want to use it as some kind of brand name.

I can easily flip for a decent profit even now though due to how little it cost me.

Definitely agree with you to a certain extent. In order for this to be valuable, 4D printing will either have to take off or someone really want to use it as some kind of brand name.

I can easily flip for a decent profit even now though due to how little it cost me.

Even if/when 4D printing takes off, there's still not a strong business case for owning the domain, and that's the problem.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom