Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Please appraise eVehicle.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tastes and markets change at present evehicle I wouldn’t fancy getting any offers that warrant the effort required to sell it? A few years ago maybe don’t see it now ?
4DPrint.co.uk & 4Ds.co.uk
4d printers or printing would be better? But stumblers are 4d doesn’t exist if it ever does chances are it will be“brand”driven market not the nearly generic description don’t really see anyone wanting to stump up there hard earned on it? I’d look if the equivalent 3d had been developed, sold has a real business taken a shine to them if something that actually exists doesn’t tempt them what are chance of something that doesn’t?

It's vehicle with an e in front of it, can't say more than that!

I quite like eVehicle.co.uk it could be an Electric vehicle/ Eco vehicle info site.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.

I guess you don't know what e stands for... Electric vehicles are the future.

vehicle is a poor substitute for car.

e is a poor substitute for electric.

Combine the two above.... I'm going with 'not worth reg fee' on this one.

It looks like a foreign registered domain that is completely failing to understand the phrases Brits use.

It looks like a foreign registered domain that is completely failing to understand the phrases Brits use.

Agreed

"vehicle" doesn't refer to just a car though does it? lorry/van/bus/campervan/motorhome/motorbike

"vehicle" doesn't refer to just a car though does it? lorry/van/bus/campervan/motorhome/motorbike

Sure, but imo that makes it worse.

I think you already know if you want an electric moped or you want an electric bus. There isn't any cross over or upselling. And if you did run a store that sold all of them then you'd certainly be regarded as a major brand and would be on a domain that reflected that.

Well the guys who own e****c**s.co.uk are "at evehicle" on twitter.. interesting.

It's a domain that covers an array of different types of electric vehicles and not just cars. However, there in lies the problem I have with it - Vehicles.

It's a domain that covers an array of different types of electric vehicles and not just cars. However, there in lies the problem I have with it - Vehicles.

Yes, like you and Monkey have said, the problem lies in the fact that it is too broad a term.

I think the best hope for this domain is if you can find someone called Eve Hicle who wants their own website... :p

Yes, like you and Monkey have said, the problem lies in the fact that it is too broad a term.

I think the best hope for this domain is if you can find someone called Eve Hicle who wants their own website... :p

Sorry I should have clarified it more. The problem I have is the fact it is a singular. Vehicle is a broad term, therefore the plural would be far far better. The singular doesn't quite make sense.

eVehicle.co.uk - Good domain, one day a potential buyer may emerge from car tech space. Hold and wait for approach.

4DPrint.co.uk - How do you print in 4D??? Not that good.

4Ds.co.uk - Has the fact that it's short going for it. An offer may be a long time in coming.

eVehicle.co.uk - Good domain, one day a potential buyer may emerge from car tech space. Hold and wait for approach.

4DPrint.co.uk - How do you print in 4D??? Not that good.

4Ds.co.uk - Has the fact that it's short going for it. An offer may be a long time in coming.

Thanks for everyones feedback. Really great to see so much input.

I wanted to add that 4D Printing is already being implemented and a big idea for the future.

Here is a video on TED you might want to watch.

http://www.ted.com/talks/skylar_tibbits_the_emergence_of_4d_printing?language=en

Sorry Monkey, but I'm British and have certainly used the term vehicle plenty of times.

I'm also very confused that you think e is a poor substitute for electric. I almost laughed when I read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom