Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review PlanetJob - what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Developed a while ago for sale. Haven't had time to promote it though…

What do you think?

PlanetJob

Some thoughts:

I think that you are employing a good strategy to sell your domain, i.e. build a fully functional website to demonstrate how the site could be used.

Your English, though good, is not perfect. There are a few turns of phrase that make me suspect you are not a native English speaker. Getting a native English speaker to check it through might be a good idea.

Is the domain name strong enough to get offers? Only time will tell.

Rgds

Some thoughts:

I think that you are employing a good strategy to sell your domain, i.e. build a fully functional website to demonstrate how the site could be used.

Your English, though good, is not perfect. There are a few turns of phrase that make me suspect you are not a native English speaker. Getting a native English speaker to check it through might be a good idea.

Is the domain name strong enough to get offers? Only time will tell.

Rgds

Cheers, rep is on it's way ;)

It's missing an S.

Without that it has little/no value, imo.

Domain aside, if it makes money it has some value – but as a turnkey website it probably doesn't and probably never will.

- Rob

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are any jobs feeds available? I expect there are but I don't know of any offhand. The addition of a feed might mean you can monetise the site whilst waiting for an offer.

Rgds

It's missing an S.

Without that it has little/no value, imo.

Domain aside, if it makes money it has some value – but as a turnkey website it probably doesn't and probably never will.

- Rob

Recruitment industry has a strange taste for domains. If you check top recruitment sites you would see that they are mostly interested in flashiness, “easy to remember” and brandability (e.g. monster, reed, fish4, etc.) than in pure SEO. This is a big advantage in my case. Plus it is an aged domain, the site itself is PR3 without any effort from my side, etc.

Does anyone know if there are any jobs feeds available? I expect there are but I don't know of any offhand. The addition of a feed might mean you can monetise the site whilst waiting for an offer.

Rgds

I was thinking about it but couldn’t find any. Well, I should admit, didn’t try hard enough :cool:

Its a bit dark and moody for a jobsite, the 2 bankers in the header dont help either.

Its a bit dark and moody for a jobsite, the 2 bankers in the header dont help either.

:D I like about the “2 bankers”, maybe they didn’t get yearly bonus?

The idea is: site is already PR3, draft took me few minutes to type-in. I didn’t proof-read it, sorry, but it is NOT supposed to be perfect but keyworded. Whoever wants to buy it and change it could go ahead and do it. Joomla! is easy to handle ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom