Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review photographycamera.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Having a busy week, just launched a mini search site for photography camera information.

Your feedback would be appreciated

photographycamera.co.uk

Kind Regards
Leon

Last edited:
Honest opinion:

It's OK. A bit basic. Photos not great. Looks a bit like a web site from 5-10 years ago!!

You should also at least change the camera names, so all start with capitals. It might look better if you had a heading eg: Canon, with a list of the models below?

Too many bullets - especially the LH ones - I couldn't be bothered to read through the list. I'd try to cut down the number - or lay them out differently. These also doesn't seem to be any logical order to the bullets or the camera models.

Sorry to be harsh, but hopefully helpful. I must say that is it easy to criticise - but this is way better than I could do - so please don't be offended!

Honest opinion:

It's OK. A bit basic. Photos not great. Looks a bit like a web site from 5-10 years ago!!

You should also at least change the camera names, so all start with capitals. It might look better if you had a heading eg: Canon, with a list of the models below?

Too many bullets - especially the LH ones - I couldn't be bothered to read through the list. I'd try to cut down the number - or lay them out differently. These also doesn't seem to be any logical order to the bullets or the camera models.

Sorry to be harsh, but hopefully helpful. I must say that is it easy to criticise - but this is way better than I could do - so please don't be offended!

lol, Suzi I appreaciate the feedback, and only get offended when someone says 'it's rubbish' but doesn't add anything constructive, Thank you for the constructive feedback, I am looking to add a few more modern touches, layout changes and structure the layout for better navigation, but really needed to check the site functions and brings relevent content.

hopefully you can add more feedback when v2 is ready.

Many Thanks
Leon

Forgot to say, I normally work in css/html and this is a new venture into the world of php/cgi/perl etc. but I am working on 5 different new scripts, so I normally make sure things are well punctuated, but I think I was starting to lose it the other night, lol

Glad you haven't taken offence!

Looking forward to v2!! (I like cameras - tend to go through periods spending time on dpreview - but not sure I like all the new features there since the take over!!)

Hope can get this one working well, and hope it will have some interesting features.
Suzi, I really appreciate your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom