Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal pes2009.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How much do you think this is worth?

P.E.S could stand for

People Eating Snails....in 2009...or anything really!

Any ideas on how much I could get for this?

I was thinking of a BIN of £500, I think that would be too much to turn down if I was offered that....but is it worth more?

Last edited:
The question is not why not, it is why would it be worth anything, it doesn't mean anything, would you buy peb2009.co.uk of me for £200? if so let me know and I'll register it.

The question is not why not, it is why would it be worth anything, it doesn't mean anything, would you buy peb2009.co.uk of me for £200? if so let me know and I'll register it.

peb2009 doesn't bring up many results in google.

pes2009 could be big. It stands for the football game PES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer

I would get some amazon pages up on there for PES game and let it bubble. Could get some nice affiliate sales from that.

Stick HMV and Argos affiliate schemes up too along with some general football ads (perhaps some betting ones?).

But un-developed it is not really worth the dosh. :)

Pro Evo , my fave topic :)

PES 2008 was rubbish and bug ridden, so much so that 'seabass' the bloke who runs konami, mentioned that it is highly likely this years release will not happen while they focus on 2010. Likewise the '2008' tag for the current version may be dropped for the older number style, and revert to the japanese versions of 'winning eleven'.

If either of the above happen then its worthless, if not then its a TM name that can only be moneterised by abusive use that would be a potential liability to a buyer.

All this would restrict its worth IMHO.

Agreed. But fans see through the bad. ;) Look at the zero punctuation review of super smash bros and then watch the recent "vs you" post where he talks about the letters he got... not only is it true but its frikkin funny!

Agreed. But fans see through the bad. ;)

It is just about playable with the patches, however online play is still laggy and various offline bits and pieces are still rubbish. PES 6 was great, 2008 feels like 5.5 :(

Totally agree. Pes 6 is the only one sitting with my xbox... though GTA kicked it out for now ;)

Sounds like you guys would be better suited with this domain than I.

I'll slash the price for any of you two. £270. :)

I'm a verified paypal user if there's any worry on that front.

Last edited:
Sounds like you guys would be better suited with this domain than I.

There is a reason why no one else regged it before today :)

btw, you are showing ads like:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
PES 2008 For Your Mobile Phone! Only £4.50 With Another Game Free
www.blingmob.com

DRS at best, passing off at worst. Its not for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom