Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Parenting.pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Parenting.pro
Parentingpro.co.uk
.pro fits perfectly!
appraise please

Last edited:
0.0000p ,you have a strange fascination with .pro and the reason you can pick up one word generic terms are because.....(drum roll).......nobody wants them...simplesss.

just keep to co.uk's and you will be fine these obscure extensions are a waste of money and time.

Parenting.pro appraise please

In my opinion Parenting.pro is about as much use as:

Parenting.tm (great for parenting trademarks!)
Parenting.fm (parenting radio!)
Parenting.at (where are YOU parenting at?)
Parenting.sh (quiet, I'm parenting)
Parenting.am (for the early riser)
Parenting.it (What are you doing? I'm parenting it!!)

&... (drumroll)

Parenting.jobs (very lucrative market for the parenting professional!!)...

These domains are all free to reg.

Thanks for your honest opinion!
I know you see only couk and com) and comparing gTLD domain with cctld.
Is any problem for development .pro domains or with SEO??)

I cannot ever (EVER) recall seeing a .pro domain anywhere, think that might say it all, but happy to be corrected though

I really like that name. It would be a great blog. My question is why did you not get

PARENTINGPRO.CO.UK

It is not gone as of yet. I only thing I can think of is that you are going for using the hack. This does work sometime. I think I would have bought both names.

I really like that name. It would be a great blog. My question is why did you not get

PARENTINGPRO.CO.UK

It is not gone as of yet. I only thing I can think of is that you are going for using the hack. This does work sometime. I think I would have bought both names.
Thank you for appraisal and thank you for advice!!)) I got it: Parentingpro.co.uk
More appraise please:
Parenting.pro
Parentingpro.co.uk

Zuriko,

Parenting.Pro has the right keyword and a matching extension, but the domain name has less market value due to the fact that the gTLD is not known by the majority of internet audience, and further it lacks the support of domain investors because of the restrictive nature of dot Pro, IMO.

Further, RegistryPro has not initiated any campaigns to create general awarenesses for the dot Pro gTLD. The promotional activities for the gTLD dot Pro is almost zero. It has been a gTLD for almost 5+ years without any improvements, which makes this gTLD worthless to invest, again IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom