Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Page load stalling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It might well be just me, because the admin can't find anything.
I'm getting fairly frequent pages failing to load, or stalling when almost complete, only this forum. This is annoying when reading, but maddening if you are posting and even worse when sending a PM.

Is anybody else seeing this?

It's working fine for me on a 3G data card on laptop (only 1.6meg connection)

It's working fine for me and i'm operating from romania on a dirt track atop a pony and trap keeping warm in a bail of hay. Although posts keep getting moved, deleted and closed but I think thats unrelated.

It's working fine for me and i'm operating from romania on a dirt track atop a pony and trap keeping warm in a bail of hay. Although posts keep getting moved, deleted and closed but I think thats unrelated.

Thats just quality control;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine with me as well Like Lightning!!

Thats just quality control;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine with me as well Like Lightning!!

Nah mate, it's a lack of rules and understanding of them, i've asked Alan to clarify as it's ridiculous, if its one reply to your own thread in 24 hours, then change the wording, we all know what a bump is.

Nah mate, it's a lack of rules and understanding of them, i've asked Alan to clarify as it's ridiculous, if its one reply to your own thread in 24 hours, then change the wording, we all know what a bump is.

It's as clear as the offside rule;)

It might well be just me, because the admin can't find anything.
I'm getting fairly frequent pages failing to load, or stalling when almost complete, only this forum. This is annoying when reading, but maddening if you are posting and even worse when sending a PM.

Is anybody else seeing this?

Is it relevant to any specific ad being displayed? I've seen issues where an ad in the rotation was causing issues (not here, but on other forums), when the ad was removed all went back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom