Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers PA: 54 - Former Scottish News Paper | links from bbc, cnn, washingtonpost, ac.uk etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Former scottish news paper domain

Top of OSE looks like so http://murraydomains.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/seoimage.png

Has links from the bbc, cnn, washington post, few ac.uk.

Caught it a while ago but haven't used it for anything as of yet.

Just has a holding page up atm that says "website coming soon"

Unique visitors so far fo5 this month 188

Looking for mid xxx + offers

PM for the name.

Cheers.

Bump.

Still looking for offers, surprised it hasn't been snapped up as of yet.

Cheers.

Are all the links pointing to the homepage, or do they point to random internal pages?

If they're all homepage links then it would be a relatively simple job to get a site back live on it. If they're all pointing at random news articles on weird urls in a structure that can't be replicated with Wordpress... it could be a horrendous job to build back up and ensure all the links still count.

I'm interested if its the former, please send me the url if thats the case. If its the latter then its realistically too much work for me.

Last edited:
newpaper domains

You will find over the next couple months that all major newpapers will be dropping lots of domains. as the noose gets tighter round necks and they start to wonder what doing does not work.

Are all the links pointing to the homepage, or do they point to random internal pages?

If they're all homepage links then it would be a relatively simple job to get a site back live on it. If they're all pointing at random news articles on weird urls in a structure that can't be replicated with Wordpress... it could be a horrendous job to build back up and ensure all the links still count.

I'm interested if its the former, please send me the url if thats the case. If its the latter then its realistically too much work for me.

Probably a 50/50 mix of homepage & deeper links, but id have to run spyglass again to double check.

Overall it's probably under 20 URLs though

Deeper links aren't really a problem, I could make a list of them and it's just a case of 301'ing to the homepage or any other relevant page on a new site.

Or even easier you could just use a few lines in htaccess to 301 the whole site to a new domains homepage.

^ Not that that is necessarily the best way, just the quickest.

I will PM you the domain anyway and if you want to have a look at it's links you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom