Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal NoWinNoFee (dot) eu

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can convince a solicitoirs to buy it then about £500 otherwise it's pretty much reg fee (crap extension)

Probably not really worth anything. "no win no fee" is a huge expression, but the fact that you were able to register the domain name a couple of days ago says everything about its value!

Probably not really worth anything. "no win no fee" is a huge expression, but the fact that you were able to register the domain name a couple of days ago says everything about its value!

No Win No Fee is a huge term for the PI sector.... Its highly lucrative and stupidly competitive. This was not a "free to reg".

If the current owner puts in the effort and the money required it will SEO quite nicely....altho parking it at sedo is not going to make life easy :cool:

No Win No Fee is a huge term for the PI sector.... Its highly lucrative and stupidly competitive. This was not a "free to reg".

If the current owner puts in the effort and the money required it will SEO quite nicely....altho parking it at sedo is not going to make life easy :cool:

How do you know it wasn't FTR ?

If you check the records this was only regged on 11th June 2010 so it was a FTR domain, are you confusing this with reg fee domain ?

Last edited:
How do you know it wasn't FTR ?

If you check the records this was only regged on 11th June 2010 so it was a FTR domain, are you confusing this with reg fee domain ?

Errr maybe I'm mistaken.... I PM'd the guy about it and he gave the impression it was not reg'd last week...LOL maybe I just read him wrong :)

Errr maybe I'm mistaken.... I PM'd the guy about it and he gave the impression it was not reg'd last week...LOL maybe I just read him wrong :)

Definitely the 11th June 2010 mate, he's lying to you then.

Ahwell no worries for us 2 hey :cool:

Definitely the 11th June 2010 mate, he's lying to you then.

Ahwell no worries for us 2 hey :cool:

First of all, I never lied to anyone. In my PM to JMOT I simply stated that I own the name since Friday and I never said it wasn't FTR. I think he just misread it, which wasn't my intention.
Secondly, you doodlebug should maybe think twice before you accuse someone of lying without confirming all the facts first.

Regards,

cabr

First of all, I never lied to anyone. In my PM to JMOT I simply stated that I own the name since Friday and I never said it wasn't FTR. I think he just misread it, which wasn't my intention.
Secondly, you doodlebug should maybe think twice before you accuse someone of lying without confirming all the facts first.

Regards,

cabr

Apoligies to you then cabr, not my fault if someone gives me wrong info, and I noticed how you can say think twice before calling people a lier but not say thanks for the appraisal :confused:

Lets not turn this into a slanging match people!

I'd looked previously a few times and nowinnofee.eu was not available..

This chap says he has it as of last friday so naturally I assume it was an aftermarket purchase.

Theres no question of anyone saying anything false.

Tom

You're right doodlebug, I should have thank everyone for the appraisal. I really appreciate everyone's views so thanks for the input.

Now, as JMOT stated the name was taken before but it somehow ended up as FTR. What do you think of its value compared to the co.uk and org.uk counterparts, percentage wise? 10-30%?

Last edited:
.eu compared to .co.uk are nowhere near each other I'm afriad, I have noticed that Tom owns or owned the .co.uk version in the past.

Like I already said £500 to solicitors, they don't know the difference between a .co.uk and a .eu ranking but at the same time they might not have heard of .eu ?

Tell them that .eu gives them a sales platform for all of Europe and doesn't limit them to the UK like a .co.uk pretty much does.

Good luck :cool:

Hi Guys - Been travelling a bit around europe after the 3dtv /.co.uk sale. so nice to be back in my chair at home.

Thanks for this timely thread on "NoWinNoFee" domains as the .org is in play for me at the moment.

Hand regged by me back in late 06 - though I had been stalking the domain on the pending drop lists at the time (as mentioned earlier the fact its not a US term made the pick-up possible) - Now have had two enquirers in the past week. (both just days prior to the start of this thread).

Like many - I tend to do all my 'value' investigating after an offer is received, thats when i also discovered I'd hand registered the plural 'NoWinNoFees .com' only last year - don't even remember picking that one up.

I can't/won't discuss the exact offer made for the .org without the permission of the enquirer but I will let you know if it completes.

edit - sorry forgot to give my appraisal of 'NoWinNoFee .eu
Personally, In reselling I believe the extension is as much key to the value as the domain wording itself - " either it fits or it dosen't" - given we are all subject to European law its possible that a legal entity may choose to use/promote this term in .EU without feeling his picked too weak an extension - low to mid xxx is my guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom