Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal notebookcomputer.biz - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ok so I know this is a .biz but I think the extension fits these very strong keywords.
The exact term was searched over 1.1million times last month and has a PPC of about $12.

Your thoughts on what I should expect to get for this as a reseller would be appriciated but I am thinking it is better to develop this. Either way, it would be good to know what you think.

Thanks,

Nick.

that would be notoriously hard to get to the top of google,all the big notebook manufacturers would have a huge budget and with that extension near impossible to rank,imo reg fee

mark

Hmm that is what I thought. Anyone else have any idea of what price I should expect for this?

I used to catch .biz domains a few years ago and had some really nice stuff including PCs.biz, they hardly ever sell and I ended up flogging the entire portfolio for a few hundred quid. I suppose if you're developing sites on them they may do OK but don't expect to make a fortune (or anything at all!) buying and selling them. The only one I have left is ukloans.biz, had it for 5 years and never had an offer on it!

Grant

well I guess its looking like a development job then. I suppose I could try and see where I get with it.

Do you think just an info site with adsense would be better or a fully functioning site equipped to sell notebooks, pcs and laptops with affiliate links perhaps?

I appriciate all the input by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom