Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Northpole.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We bought it at auction a couple of years ago. Has backlinks and rankings already even without us building on it or doing anything, so must have had a site on it before.

It has PR4 and 190 links from 110 domains - many of them .edu and even some .govs

We have never got round to using it so thought we'd let it go before this Christmas. Got over 35,000 visitors last December just as a holding page.

It is on auction at Flippa:

https://flippa.com/2839850-north-pole-website-domain-over-35-000-visitors-last-christmas

and we've set a reserve of $10,000. Does that seem reasonable?

Thanks everyone
Mike

Last edited:
It's a nice geo domain and since you can proof the traffic, you may have chance to reach your reserve price, even it seems to be more "seasonal" domain IMO. The keyword gets 60,5K global monthly exact searches. Good luck with the sale :)

see the problem here is 10k just for a domain - yeah you could argue its a popular term, but its very seasonal, and what could you do with it to monetise it? (bearing in mind you would already be 10k down).

see the problem here is 10k just for a domain - yeah you could argue its a popular term, but its very seasonal, and what could you do with it to monetise it? (bearing in mind you would already be 10k down).

If I were good at monetising I'd be monetising. Not selling a domain. ;)

I don't think you could say it is "just" a domain though. It has PR4 and 190 links from 110 domains - many of them .edu and even some .govs

How much would someone pay an SEO to get a new site up to that level of strength?

The domain name RANKS just under northpole.com without ANY website. I think classing this one as just a domain is not quite accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom