Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review Mr Sim - Please Have A Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MrSim.co.uk

My first venture into the affiliate world, site I've been working on for a month or so, feedback good or bad required please.

Also looking for advice on how to promote it and get some links. I'm not sure it can compete with some of the more established names in the serps, so relying on hopefully a memorable name, and looking at social networks as promotion. Any help would be much appreciated....

Richard

I like the general design feel of the site. However, keep in mind that the "above the fold area" is most important to making sales, so I would move the deals up the page so no scrolling is required.

I like the little graphic with benefits too, that would be better higher up the page.

I could offer you a link if you don't mind linking back to a mobile site of mine.

Rgds

Nice looking site.

How about promoting some free sim's ? might be a low CPA but you might do bucket loads with a mention on the right forum ;)

Nice looking site, well done, nice graphics nice layout.

If you are going to use an xtml strict doctype though you should validate your html or switch your doctype to xhtml transitional, though this will not get rid of all your validation errors as you are nesting block level elements inside inline elements and using id's more than once in the page plus a few other no no's..

Sounds picky, but if a job's worth doing............

Thanks everybody for your feedback so far....

@accelerator : Good point there regarding moving the goods higher up the page, think I'll be doing that in the morning.

@peacock : Thanks for looking and some good advice there also...

@denchomsky : Thanks for your positive feedback, must admit I have been a bit lazy regarding the mark up, and should have run it through a validator before now. Tend to use FF and if I get three green ticks I'm not too concerned, but as you say good seo starts with well formed women, sorry html.

Stick some eyes and a happy mouth on Mr Sim! Give him some character :)

I agree with the others ... logo images should be clickable. I try and make most images on my sites clickable.

Rgds

Yes, nice looking site you have there. Looks slick :) I'd add a bookmark me part and maybe send to a friend? Plus the free sims that everyone else has touched upon :)

Thanks again to everybody for their feedback, glad to hear you all seem to like it..:D

Again some good points there, all images are now clickable, and will get on with the other suggestions.

Cheers

Richard

I really love the MrSim character - can really see this working...Can roll this out not just to sim cards but mobiles in general. Is it copyrighted?

This has already been mentioned, but shift the 'sales action' to the top of the page.

Great site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom