Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal moviesforfree.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,
What do you think on that domain?
I don't know what to do with it, willing to think about partners in developing because I don't how.
Arik

possibility

it does what it says on the tin really, if you wanted to promote a free movies streaming or download service, the name could work, plus i think you might also get some seo traffic if you wanted to go down the road of aff ads, but as i always so to people, if it can be done, then do it yourself, not sure where you come from but im from Glasgow, a well known centre for dvd piracy (worst in europe according to some reports) any way in Scotland the area know as "the barras" is the worst place in europe for piracy, even so bad that we released garath gates album 6 month before it was actually released just by using songs he song on the tele, when it finally came out 9 out of the 11 where correct,, any way i digress, i own "thebarras.com" which i intend to build into a legit download site, only going to be populer in the west of scotland, but i do my marketing offline so i do expect i will get a good response, but back to your name, it is a name that could be used for the same porpuse but for online marketing, anyway, enough of my ramblings, if you fancy talking anymore about your idea, you know where to contact me.

Hi,
Thank for the response.
My problam is that i don't know how to build such a web site and how much it should cost.

your site

Not sure what it would cost to develop a custom site, as i am just starting doing my own, and think there gonna be a lot of work in it, when i finish it i will give you a shout, as it would be a lot cheaper to customise an existing site than build one from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom