Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal mortgage.uk.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have I just gone and burnt 30 quid

mortgage.uk.net

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to build a website around a subdomain personally but there are a few websites I have seen which are ranking with them ('free ringtones' on page one and 'hotels' on page two of Google come to mind).

I wouldn't have bought it at reg fee but I'm sure someone will pay more than that for it, even if only for PPC purposes.

I wouldn't want to build a website around a subdomain personally but there are a few websites I have seen which are ranking with them ('free ringtones' on page one and 'hotels' on page two of Google come to mind).

I wouldn't have bought it at reg fee but I'm sure someone will pay more than that for it, even if only for PPC purposes.

I agree that this would be a good domain for someone looking to use it for PPC purposes, however especially within the mortgage industry, i think with it being a subdomain its probably not the best buy.

If i were you i would look to sell it to someone who may utilise it for PPC, or use it for PPC purposes yourself.

I think you could definitely build this up a bit, bung some content there and sell it for £XXX to an end buyer. :)

Seam to remember credit sold for $120 sedo ? a few years back sums up there value… think you’ll struggle to find a buyer…. But there are plenty of fools… I mean prospective buyers out there… ;)

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have replied so far. Just had a look for reported uk.net sales only found five which is disapointing forex did go for 6000 usd

Carnt get much more premium than the keyword mortgage any brokers on here want to put out a few feelers for 20%

At first glance I'm thinking 50 quid but then we always that businesses just don't get it with domains so if they don't get it then surely we can tell them what's what and basically look at the strength of the keyword.

If used in PPC then I think everday web users don't care to much what the extension is but the domain itself will look good.

Imagine looking foir mortgages and somebodys site is called mortgages in the URL.

To me it looks better than davidsfinanceadvice.co.uk or some random company name like burlingtons.co.uk

Good luck selling it but it will be end user only :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom