Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal MIROIR.CO.UK,STYLOS.CO.UK,horloge.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MIROIR.CO.UK- It means mirror in french, according to google keyword tool it does great numbers daily/monthly on the french term plus the ctr is excellent. I feel that since mirrors sell alot there is ROI.With co.uk creeping up the charts this domain is a great investment. Im just looking for some advice on how much i should sell it for either on auction or to someone

STYLOS.CO.UK- It means pens in french,according to google keyword tool it does great numbers daily/monthly on the french term plus the ctr is excellent.
As you can see anyone whether end user or someone looking to resell to make profit can easily do so with this domain name. Also it would be great for a pen company looking to expand international or a company within the country of france.

HORLOGE.CO.UK-It means clock in french, also does excellent numbers like the other two on the french term alone. We all know there are a large percentage of people with clocks in their home or business so why not take advantage of this opportunity to either resell or build a site and make ROI.

Seeing that spanish terms do well, i think french terms fall in the top three with english being #1

I know i typed alot but maybe there are a few who isn't familar with french terms. Please appraise

honoraires de repérage

oui, soyez d'accord avec l'aquanuke, fils d'honoraires de repérage toute la journée. Même peut-être sans des honoraires de repérage car les limites françaises ne fonctionnent pas avec des expressions anglaises. Ainsi je devrais ajuster mon évaluation sur le minus cinq livres.

Rob

how much you think the names are worth? i don't speak french, i used a translator website to find the french term for english words if that helps

Personally I can't see any value in them at all.

Your best chance of a sale is either:

- Someone's already got the .com, .fr, .eu or whatever and now wants the .co.uk

- Someone's starting up a new business and wants to call it Stylos or whatever.

Unless anyone knows any better, I'd say reg fee :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom