Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal maldives (dot) org (dot) uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just acquired this domain and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to give me a valuation.

49,500 exact local searches on average

Thanks in advance

Probably about £1500 based on the sale of Cyprus.org.uk

Cheers guys, not sure what to do with it yet so good to get a rough estimate on what it's worth. Where was cyprus.org.uk sold? can't seem to find it

Great thanks, didn't even know about that domain prices site, i should check out the links at the top of acorn more often!

I forgot to ask, this one has been regged since 2000, does domain age factor into the overall value or not?

cheers

Difficult one, lots more demand for cyprus, but not as much commission to be made...

That was my thinking too which made my opinion of their value about equal (Maldives does still get a decent number of searches per month though).

As for domain age, it varies really and is more based on preference. It's more of a valuation factor when there has been a website indexed with search engines since registration, and in this case it doesn't look like there currently is one. True value will be realised from revenue, so best thing to do is get it ranking and earning if you want an even nicer sale.

As for domain age, it varies really and is more based on preference. It's more of a valuation factor when there has been a website indexed with search engines since registration, and in this case it doesn't look like there currently is one. True value will be realised from revenue, so best thing to do is get it ranking and earning if you want an even nicer sale.

Ok thanks mate, confirmed what i was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom