Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Magazine-subscriptions.eu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Global match 60500, not normally .eu fan but all other extensions are taken and could be useful for selling european magazines.

Please post feedback and thought on value :)

I’d say very difficult to sell hyphen and extension big minus..? Used to be a more interest from gGermans and French (less so) in .eu but think many of them have pulled out of the market so doubt you’d find a buyer at all...

As a developer, I'm not that desperate to buy .eu, I'd rather buy the .co.uk or whatever country domain. Magazines are very specific to a country, so the .eu doesn't really offer much advantage. I would like to be more bullish but I think the best answer you will get is to invite offers on forums and see what happens, that will answer your valuation question.

Development wise though it's a good domain. There's a good market to attack, so it might appeal to someone on here. The EMD might give you some advantage on bing or yahoo.

Rgds

Thanks for the feedback, in the light of post registration buzz ;) I am going to offer this domain up for offers to forum members. Offers from £25 ;)

The domain would make a great addition to an existing magazine subscription portfolio.

One thing it would be particularly suitable for is for foreign language students looking for foreign magazines. That is a niche market that might work quite nicely on the internet.

Rgds

My idea behind the domain is that with the growing population of immigrants from central and eastern Europe in the Uk continental magazines are a growing niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom