Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal LoveTest & LoveTester - .co.uk's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, Bought these a while back with a halfish idea of what to do with them.

I'd welcome your thoughts on what's best for them in terms of development plans and also a value as domains.

What would return the best rev/profits ? :)

what would you do with them?

lovetest.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm not much experience with these type of domains, but I imagine it's going to be a younger audience searching for those keywords. It's probably something which could go quite viral if you involved links which can easily be copied and pasted after people do a 'love test'.

Not sure how to best monetise a younger audience, especially if they are too young to consent to provide their data, however target the website appropriate and you'll probably get the best revenue from either adsense or 'survey' type offers to unlock areas/results of a test.

I've seen adverts on TV where you text the names of 2 people to a premium line and it gives you a rating of your love. If they can make money doing that i think you can make some decent cash as well.

Okay, Bought these a while back with a halfish idea of what to do with them.

I'd welcome your thoughts on what's best for them in terms of development plans and also a value as domains.

What would return the best rev/profits ? :)

what would you do with them?

lovetest.jpg

If someone said, heres a domain "LoveTester", you have to go and create a site for it, I would create a site with a similar style to those old fashioned love tester machines. You know the ones where you hold on to the handles, then the lights flash and then stop on a scale. It either says "Your Too hot to handle" or "Your a wet fish", for example.

Well you could create a fancy pink looking site aimed at younger girls, where they type in their name, and a couple of details about themseleves. Then you randomly output a paragraph about their love life.

Think something like this could prove quite popular with a younger audience, not sure how to monetise it though.

If I owned the domain names though, I think I would sell them on, rather than spend the time developing them.

Tell them that they will find love with a seller on ebay and then provide the link :D

Dating affiliate programmes I would imagine.

Personally I would avoid dating affilate programmes because...

1. The target visitors will probably be too young to join
2. If people are doing a 'love test' they are likely to be in a relationship or have someone in mind for a relationship already

For those two reasons the conversion rate is likely to be very poor (all in my opinion of course).

have to agree with most the comments, i think if I can make it somehow a bit unique with the text option to allow users to get some kind of results it could do alright. Not quite sure how will start about creating a love tester tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom