Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Long Term Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Caught for me today, has 73 back links listed on ahref's site, has history back to 1999, please make any offers below, no PM's:

LongTermCare.co.uk - (pre reg date was 1997)

[edit]

Forgot there's one to add, LifetimeCare.co.uk - (pre reg date was 1997) was also caught for me yesterday.

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee, immediate transfer.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, it's something many of us will need, you can come back and buy it when you sell leaflets for a huge price :cool:

Thanks, it's going to need plenty more on this, I'll leave it up for further offers until tomorrow before it goes on Sedo.

Last call on this one, now added to Sedo, cheers.

[edit]

Forgot to add, lifetimecare.co.uk was also caught for me yesterday.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, make it your new niche :lol:

Just had a £100 offer for this on Sedo, just to be clear, for anyone thinking about making an offer on there, offers receive high counter offers, it won't be selling for anywhere remotely near 100 quid.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, make it your new niche :lol:

Just had a £100 offer for this on Sedo, just to be clear, for anyone thinking about making an offer on there, offers receive high counter offers, it won't be selling for anywhere remotely near 100 quid.

Put a minimum setting on all your domains? That should reduce the low offer high volume pattern occurring.

Put a minimum setting on all your domains? That should reduce the low offer high volume pattern occurring.

Hi Foz, I could, but I can't be bothered having to go through 500 domains doing that for each one, easier for me to just counter and let them cancel negotiations.

Hi Foz, I would, but I can't be bothered having to go through 500 domains doing that for each one, easier for me to just counter and let them cancel negotiations.

US$1,000 min. on all of mine across the board. Sorts the men from the boys quick smart.

US$1,000 min. on all of mine across the board. Sorts the men from the boys quick smart.

Ahh, but you have thousands of names and load of top names to justify that minimum offer, I also have a lot of names not worth £1000 on Sedo, so can't do it across the board, each would have to be done singularly.

I'll ask admin/mods to lock this so as not to interfere with other sales topic with chat.

Ahh, but you have thousands of names and load of top names to justify that minimum offer, I also have a lot of names not worth £1000 on Sedo, so can't do it across the board, each would have to be done singularly.

I'll ask admin/mods to lock this so as not to interfere with other sales topic with chat.

My portfolio is average (almost below). Aim high. If someone hasn't got a paltry US$1K for a domain they cant be in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom