Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal London Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I recently picked up londondating . tv

It seems to have a good potential market size for keyword searches (in to millions per month).

Any ideas on value?

Thanks,
Dean

This is quite a good domain. As a guesstimate I could see £800 being achieved fairly easily but it could go for a lot more. The site has good development potential IMO and the .tv extension works well for this sector.

Rgds

very good name in my opinion, the trouble is i dont know how good the ".tv" ext is:confused: not somthing iv looked into.
well worth development i would say.
:mrgreen:

I know .tv's and i'm sorry to say that i think you would struggle to sell this for a profit.
Look around and you will find many .tv's with high search terms sitting available as not all work in .tv

If you are looking to sell it then the place to find .tv owners is www.namepros.com/dot-tv

Good Luck

I never see any real value in .tv's unless its a planned video related site.

Thanks all.

I know .tv extension is not as regonised or as popular but I think businesses may possible be missing a trick here. Very brandable and feel the .tv extension will start becoming more popular within the entertainment/media industry with the .co.uk and .com so hard to come by (or at a premium price) natuarally pushing up awareness of the extension and the brand opportunities.

The search engine potential for such volume of traffic is extremely good. Google, from opinion, has a leaning towards .co.uk and .com but is certainly not ignoring the others (know of a huge market and high volume keyword search where the top listing has the .me extension).

Think I'm going to development - or possibly put my cold call selling skills to good use! :)

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom