Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal LiveTennis.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've had an offer of $600 for it but was wondering what you guys thought. Personally I think it's worth more.

Exacts= 33,100 per month.

Cheers.

Hi Marcoose,

Obviously the .net is particularly nice as it's associated with tennis.

Regardless of price, I think serious end user options are limited because such an end user is going to need to have appropriate licences to stream tennis matches, scores etc...

I'm assuming most traffic to the domain will be thinking of 'live' as in 'live tv' and not thinking of 'live' as 'living for' tennis.

Such end users may have bigger budgets but whether many or any more will approach you anytime in the near future is going to be a gamble.

Recent .net sales include;
TennisGame.net $600 - Sedo (Dec2010)
WorldTennis.net $2,300 - Sedo (Dec2010)
TennisPartner.net $1,600 - AfternicDLS (Nov2010)
TennisClub.net $4,000 - AfternicDLS (Oct2010)

Good luck with the negotiations...

I guess the difference between your asking price and the asking price of the .com extension may also be a consideration for your potential buyer.

Best wishes, Richard

Last edited:
Hi Marcoose,

Obviously the .net is particularly nice as its associated with tennis.

Regardless of price, I think serious end user options are limited because such an end user is going to need to have appropriate licences to stream tennis matches, scores etc...

I'm assuming most traffic to the domain will be thinking of 'live' as in 'live tv' and not thinking of 'live' as 'living for' tennis.

Such end users may have bigger budgets but whether many or any more will approach you anytime in the near future is going to be a gamble.

Recent .net sales include;
TennisGame.net $600 - Sedo (Dec2010)
WorldTennis.net $2,300 - Sedo (Dec2010)
TennisPartner.net $1,600 - AfternicDLS (Nov2010)
TennisClub.net $4,000 - AfternicDLS (Oct2010)

Good luck with the negotiations...

I guess the difference between your asking price and the asking price of the .com extension may also be a consideration for your potential buyer.

Best wishes, Richard
#

Great point with the .net. It seems as though the guy is not going for the domain - he has a very similar name for his project anyway. The name, therefore is back on the market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom