Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Live#me.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I caught this one recently. Premium keyword... in a not so great extension. I think it has lots of development potential even despite its not (yet) too popular extension. But I'm curious what do you think? Also, any suggestions as to the potential development are most welcomed :D

Thanks,

Nice word for a dot me agreed. but there really is only one expectation from a casual visitor to that domain - and she is definately young and pretty. If it was up and running I'm sure it would get loads of eyeballs but is that where you see it - live cam feeds ?

Well, to be honest, I would hate to see it as a live cam site as I think this domain deserves something better and certainly more creative.. but I may use my LiveSex#org.uk to see if its even worth the hassle, especially considering my lack of experience in this business and huge competition. On the other hand, you're right - the domain would be perfect for that (obvious) use and if I fail to find a more creative development solution I may consider that as well..

Last edited:
C'mon guys, I'm sure more of you can contribute to this.. I'd really appreciate more input. Don't be shy :)
I think this name has lots of potential and I'd like to know what other, more experienced domainers think. Even if you think its crap, please post it anyway.. after all, its all about individual opinions. And although I have my own thoughts about this domain, I'm still learning from you guys.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom