Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Lady gaga fashion.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just Bought
lady gaga fashion.co.uk
High results worlwide nothing local...took a gamble at a £6...probably her next single...who knows..I need help I think..this domain thing is addictive:):rolleyes:

Not worth anything undeveloped my opinion, is one of her singles from around a year ago. Can be addictive purchasing domains in the spur of the moment so I would keep learning from the forums about what makes a good domain.

Then again, with her wacky dress sense, 'Lady Gaga Fashion' may catch on and you could always develop it into a niche clothing affiliate site if you have the time since you've already bought it :)

Perhaps compile a list of available domains you find and mull them over for a short while before making up your mind on them. Often after looking at the name a few times you will twice ;)

it is addictive agreed but be a bit careful, so far you have regged whitepeople, boyonboy and ladygaga fashion from what i have read :)

there will be better names out there, Dave Hogans hand reg service will show a lot of decent names that wont get you into trouble. There are daily many better names.

my first name was abakery.co.uk so im not casting stones!!! more just saying that these arent good names so research more then buy. you will look back in a few months and realise that.

It had 40,000 exacts worldwide and nothing in the UK....I'd spend more on a horse and lose....so who knows

Dont feel to sorry for me ....just sold a name for 10 Grand..although I think I might have just got lucky!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom