Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review LadsMags.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just made this site using a new site editor which is a lot better than my previous editor :)

I don't code myself so rely on the editor to it.

What do you think people ? LadsMags.com

Quite poor, but that could be a good thing .... People are more likely to click on one of the affiliate links rather than hang around your site.

Where are the lads mags?

I'm trying to find a magazine aff with better creatives, I would deep link products but on aff future I can't find the tool to do so :confused:

It really needs zoo and Nuts etc :-(

I don't know how much content I could write on Lads mags ?

Just found an affiliate programme where I can get content units and feeds etc including Zoo, Nuts, Maxim etc :)

This site will get a lot better soon ;)

get shot of that text from wikipedia - google hates that with a passion.

stick it on a SB store ;)

Store burst has been driving me crazy, I've been on it for 1 hour today and everything is slow ?

Must be me, I can't seem to get anywhere with anything website or affiliate related, maybe I'm trying to do stuff which I can't do ?

God knows, knew I should have stuck to my vending round instead of selling my machines :(

Ah well, maybe I'll sell a name for 3k :lol:

trust me if i can set up shops on SB anyone can, i know next to nothing about anything:(.........other than car valeting

iv not long setup my home and garden magazine shop and its had 80 visits so far with the others starting to follow.

just ask if you have any questions

doodlebug said:
Must be me, I can't seem to get anywhere with anything website or affiliate related, maybe I'm trying to do stuff which I can't do ?

Just need to keep at it. Your LadsMags site could do very well if you developed the site a bit more, such as updating every week/fortnight with highlights from each new issue of the magazines.

I am with you on Storeburst - drives me crazy too. My various stores react in different ways - such as one I changed all the layout settings and it will not change back so i gave up. Plus the lack of merchants is annoying. I have a fear that storeburst sites will come crashing down to the ground one day in respect of Google - unless you are providing something useful for the visitor besides datafeeds.

Just need to keep at it. Your LadsMags site could do very well if you developed the site a bit more, such as updating every week/fortnight with highlights from each new issue of the magazines.

I am with you on Storeburst - drives me crazy too. My various stores react in different ways - such as one I changed all the layout settings and it will not change back so i gave up. Plus the lack of merchants is annoying. I have a fear that storeburst sites will come crashing down to the ground one day in respect of Google - unless you are providing something useful for the visitor besides datafeeds.

I agree with all you said regarding Storburst, it doesn't do what you want it to :confused:

I'm going to improve Ladsmags.com soon, just waiting for a merchant to accept me :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom