Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal kkk.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of the 'welcome' forum is so people get to know who new user are, as that gives a little base to your comments.

Posting things such as 'shows how much you know' to members of the board within ten minutes of joining is hardly helpful :)

Im not sure which I am more looking forward to, Cabservices.co.uk being sold before Thursday for £18k+ or seeing the new owner of Ribbed.net who has forked out £4k :)

predator said:
really rob, you seem to be the king of short baseless comments.

Says who? And you are?

predator said:
it's quite a collection you've got. i guess you have to have some highlights.

Keep buying up them worthless org.uk's as they are adding to the value of our co.uk.

predator said:
now, when you've quite finished trying to advise me on which threads i can visit & post.........

Well you have only made a handfull of posts and all of them have come out of your arse!

keepbuyingthoseworthless.org.uk's is free to reg!

Only ever owned 2 .org.uk names.

Recently sold one of them, surveyors.org.uk for £250 on ebay, bear in mind though to obtain 1 bid on ebay I had to email shot 12,000 surveyors.

Probably your best bet of selling an org.uk is to find a charity or organisation of which other companies are members that would benefit from your name which is what I intend to do with my other name alcoholics.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom