Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal kkk.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering what you guys would say that kkk.org.uk is worth? I got it as a free reg after it was dropped. All LLL.org.uk are regged. However, I know that .org.uk is not exactly a top extension. Still, surely it is worth a bit more than the reg fee - or maybe not? I personally thought it would be about £150ish.

BTW: this was not regged because I'm a neo-Nazi or anything. Like I said, it was free, so I regged it on the basis of it being LLL.

Cheers for any help. And please, tell me it's worth a million :mrgreen:

I haven't seen many .org.uk sales, 3 characters or otherwise so I only buy them if they have traffic.

I think what it stands for will mean that very few people will want to touch it - although, in the same way, it may get some type in's from some wierdo's.

I'd be carefull with your keywords

atlanta1 said:
I think what it stands for will mean that very few people will want to touch it - although, in the same way, it may get some type in's from some wierdo's.

I'd be carefull with your keywords

Keyword = 3 letter domains.

And I have had some visitors. They've not clicked anything, though. Perhaps they're looking for the British arm of the Klu Klux Klan :(

I'm hoping that there is some other more sane KKK organisation out there. Invariably, however, when you do a search you end up with less than reputable websites.

Well you could try;
Kelkay Limited, Teasdale Street,Dudley Hill,Bradford,BD4 7QJ
J F Kirk UK Limited, 63 Kew Green,Richmond,Surrey,TW9 3AH
United Toiletries & Cosmetics Ltd 42/44 Norwood High Street,London,SE27 9NR

DG

Or maybe develop as a website devoted to the Saturday afternoon wrestling favourite of yesteryear, King Kong Kirk... :-D

I've not seen any values for org.uk myself either

Lisa

i own see.org.uk

fairly nice name i feel... there's quite a big difference in opinion about .org.uk's. some people think they are ok and others think their a bagashiiiite!

i reckon as even more business is done on the web they will be worth more. or that could just be wishful thinking.

bobby sands said:
i own see.org.uk

fairly nice name i feel... there's quite a big difference in opinion about .org.uk's. some people think they are ok and others think their a bagashiiiite!

i reckon as even more business is done on the web they will be worth more. or that could just be wishful thinking.

Well seeing (pun intended) as .org.uk tend to be regged by charities, then see.org.uk could have quite a bit of potential. For example, it could be used by an organisation promoting eyesight care in developing countries (you always here of it costing only a few pennies a year to save the eyesight of X).

But I think differently to you about the worth of .org.uk's overall. I think as more and more extensions appear, the price of the traditional .com, .net, .org and co.uk (maybe .de as well) will increase. The rest will go the way of .biz, I fear.

All LLL.org.uk are regged.

As jonno said, there are still some LLL.org.uk names unregged.

As to values, I recently turned down a $x,xxx offer for a 3 letter org.uk, so yes they can have value.

regards
David

texidriver said:
3cats said:
... All LLL.org.uk are regged.

no they ain't...kii.org.uk Available Order Now >

...iif.org.uk Available Order Now >

first 2 I tried !

What's your point?

I meant identical LLL.org.uk are all regged. Forgive me making my point in such in such a poor manner. :???:

So what's your point? :-D

not a good one

Last edited:
predator said:
I feel .org.uk domains are on the up though

Thanks for reviving a stream of old posts - must be a record now for a new user :)

I think we all get the picture that you flog .org.uk's on ebay and therefore they are the best thing since Zidane did over Materazzi.

sorry rob, didn't realise you owned the site. quite normal on a first visit to have a look around. do you want chips with that?

yawn

really rob, you seem to be the king of short baseless comments. it's quite a collection you've got. i guess you have to have some highlights.
now, when you've quite finished trying to advise me on which threads i can visit & post.........
incidentally , those chips of yours. do you keep them on your shoulder!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom