Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal kerbstone.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
any ideas on its value. It gets about 200 unique typein traffic's a month and a bit from google (on page one for kerbstone).

I have been offered £xxx for it from 3 different kerbstone manufactures just this month and the market for kerbstones is huge (think how many their are on every street, in every city). and they arn't cheap either.

kerbstone.co.uk

nice and Brandable as well.

Any ideas on its value?

Cheers

WigWam

I'd be happy to take £100 mate, yes the streets are full of them but I doubt the council go Googling for them, they will have contracts already with suppliers.

I'd be happy to take £100 mate, yes the streets are full of them but I doubt the council go Googling for them, they will have contracts already with suppliers.

they are also popular at builders merchants. where they sell to the general public and building contractors ;)

WigWam

Has to be at least low £x,xxx to mid £x,xxx to end users, certainly a nice name, and I can see why anyone in the kerbstone business would want it, were they low, mid or high £xxx offers you received from the companies?

Glad you posted actually, reminded me I own crazy paving on couk and I meant to stick a store on it ready for summer, completely forgot and too late now, always next year I suppose, and garden - fountains on couk that Caught got for me, really need to go through my domains and make another up to date to do list.

Last edited:
Has to be at least low £x,xxx to mid £x,xxx to end users, certainly a nice name, and I can see why anyone in the kerbstone business would want it, were they low, mid or high £xxx offers you received from the companies?

Glad you posted actually, reminded me I own crazypaving.co.uk and I meant to stick a store on it ready for summer, completely forgot and too late now, always next year I suppose, and garden-fountains.co.uk that Caught got for me, really need to go through my domains and make another up to date to do list.

they were mid £xxx offers :)

WigWam

Last edited:

Glad you posted actually, reminded me I own crazypaving.co.uk and I meant to stick a store on it ready for summer, completely forgot and too late now, always next year I suppose, and garden-fountains.co.uk that Caught got for me, really need to go through my domains and make another up to date to do list.

Don't be a crazy Kev, what do you mean too late ?

You know you can get it ranked within days, build it and then submit it to Google straight away, I get 'em ranked with in 48hrs on some domains.

Don't be a crazy Kev, what do you mean too late ?

You know you can get it ranked within days, build it and then submit it to Google straight away, I get 'em ranked with in 48hrs on some domains.

thats true. I managed to get car forum indexed within 12 hours of purchase and onto page 2 within almost a day.

with a wordpress blog it can be even faster :)

WigWam

what do you mean too late ?

Too late as in I meant to do it ages ago rather than now when a lot of people will have already bought paving stuff, no problem sticking a basic store on it now though.

You know you can get it ranked within days, build it and then submit it to Google straight away

I never submit anything to Google, never have done, I just leave them to rank themselves.

I wonder what the most positive approach is , submitting or waiting for Gspid to find you ?

I think the best method is just to put a few links for the site in the footer of your other sites. Gets it indexed in a flash :)

WigWam

I barely link my own sites together for the fear of upsetting G

I used to offer a service of getting people's websites indexed in google (guaranteed) within a day for £5. Never was short of business then :)

WigWam

I used to offer a service of getting people's websites indexed in google (guaranteed) within a day for £5. Never was short of business then :)

WigWam

In that case can you get my 1caratdiamondring#~co~#uk ranked at number 1 thanks ;)

On that note I got a primarily offer of £800 on Friday and waiting till Tuesday for a further response :p

In that case can you get my 1caratdiamondring#~co~#uk ranked at number 1 thanks ;)

On that note I got a primarily offer of £800 on Friday and waiting till Tuesday for a further response :p

nice, I dont offer seo that cheap:) on getting it indexed :D

good luck with the sale.

WigWam

It won't get indexed without any inbound links anyway so no point in just submitting to G

That's not true - it might not get indexed as quickly, but submit an url to Google that has no backlinks and it does make it into the index.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom