Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal just registered thoughts please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Four domains registered today can you let me have your thoughts and values

maplocation.co.uk
maplocations.co.uk

militaryservice.co.uk
militaryservices.co.uk

Thanks

Dunk

I think domains that can relate to advances in GPS technology could be good investments, is this what you were thinking with maplocation?

Rgds

Militaryservice.co.uk stands out for me as a good one. Mapping domains are everywhere - most people probably have one. But I like the one I started the post with. Hard to value off the cuff. Time will tell, as will what you do with it.

hi and thanks i will be looking to put both sets up for auction but not really sure where i should start with a price, any thoughts would be helpfull. dont seem to get very far when developing.

Dunk

hi and thanks i will be looking to put both sets up for auction but not really sure where i should start with a price, any thoughts would be helpfull. dont seem to get very far when developing.

Dunk
Suggestion: Get an eBay affiliate account and promote military medals with militaryservice.co.uk. Alternatively, you could redirect it to a service charity ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom