Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Just managed to catch OrganicFertilizers/co/uk...what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just managed to catch this domain (OrganicFertilizers/co/uk) and wondered what you thought of it.

Regards,

Nick.

Name itself is suitable for B2C site. Fertilisers are usually bulky items not being handled by door-to-door delivery.

Would be interesting approaching some gardening shops and pitching the name. It might worth much more developed with some ideas of how to make fertilizers and compost at home + ads. Just thoughts…

That sounds like a good idea actually although I may try and pitch it to a few gardening supply companies and fertilizer manufacturers before I look into developing.

Lots of potential for traffic leakage if you don't have the pair (fertilisers / fertilizers) I haven't checked.

Companies that produce the liquid form of organic fertilizers they have smaller packages that are shipped e.g. 16oz bottles etc it would ideally suit them... Check with the soil association for newly approved companies... they would be keener to break into the market as apposed to more established who maybe going on brand recognition. Also efma.org they mave have established firms trying to get into the uk market. Also try contacting all the companies here http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/Organic_Fertilizer.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom