Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service i will install a pre-made blog for you for only £20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
don't know if this is the right section, feel free to do with it as you please, Mod. :)

For only two tenners, you can have your own blog or site like this within only 60 minutes. this is a perfect fit if you have unused domain names. great looking, simple layout with very nice features like video integration. you can also promote your adsense and affiliate ads like clickbank and amazon, what have you - you simply change the ID's. you can change the header or add your own unique articles (right now there are 20 pre-existing articles related to CPA). it is very easy and convenient if you already use or are familiar with wordpress. what i need from you is your cpanel login info.

that's it.

Merry Christmas to all. :)

please confirm what WP theme you are proposing to install and a list of all the plug ins included.

Thanks

Admin

don't know if this is the right section, feel free to do with it as you please, Mod. :)

For only two tenners, you can have your own blog or site like this within only 60 minutes. this is a perfect fit if you have unused domain names. great looking, simple layout with very nice features like video integration. you can also promote your adsense and affiliate ads like clickbank and amazon, what have you - you simply change the ID's. you can change the header or add your own unique articles (right now there are 20 pre-existing articles related to CPA). it is very easy and convenient if you already use or are familiar with wordpress. what i need from you is your cpanel login info.

that's it.

Merry Christmas to all. :)

I've sent you a PM. Can you reply please.

My site has been down (now with cpa stuff on) for the last couple of hours.

sorry, gio, i just checked this now but everything's fixed for the last 12 hours or so including your request for banner installation. thanks for the payment. :)

by the way, guys, the £20 fee is only for the installation of the package with 20 plr articles on these niches only - CPA, Debt, Forex, Golf, Offline, Stop Smoking, Travel, and Twitter, Fishing. i can also design your logo, favicon, and change the background colors to make your site unique (negotiable).

already replied to admin who turns out to be very understanding. cool.

thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, can you share what the package includes, i.e the plugins added as per Admins question above? thanks :)

Opppsss. Sorry, been away for some Christmas activities. December is always busy month for me.

mally and pendragon, you both got a PM. plugins will be revealed via PM only as per my request to admin. Thanks.

Here's my first job here on AD, take a look ! :)

Opppsss. Sorry, been away for some Christmas activities. December is always busy month for me.

mally and pendragon, you both got a PM. plugins will be revealed via PM only as per my request to admin. Thanks.

Here's my first job here on AD, take a look ! :)

Thanks, I'll await your PM.

Can you let us know how much you charged for your example, and if that included the articles etc...

Mally, if the niche is in the list given above, then yes, 20 non-unique articles are included.

For extra work like logo and favicon design, customisation of theme (changing of background/colors, site elements to make your site unique, charge is £35 plus installation fee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom