Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal I have a few here.Please appraise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
appraise in terms of price?
in order:
£0
£20
£20

I have quite a few food domains, i dont think there would be many buyers wanting these though.. you could set up a recipe site maybe for the babybackribs and put some adwords up? Or stringbeans but theyre not the most apetising of foods....:)

Of course, but how many times have you searched for them on the web (before you bought the name)?

A food domain has to be either a resaraunt specialty or something people would order on line, IMO. Thus the only one of yours that has a chance is babybackribs, but you'd probably exhaust your end-user possibilities pretty quickly.

You are registering names with a .com/net/org mentality - I don't mean that as a bad thing, but keep in mind that .uk domains need to truly and directly point to a commercial product or service available in the UK or to people who live in the UK to be valuable. Its not always easy to know all that if you aren't in the UK. I have some real duds myself!

Last edited:
Stringbeans sounds to me like a nifty brandable name for a site about something entirely different from food. If you want to know what I have in mind, please feel free to pm me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom