Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal i - bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just hand regged this .co.uk name and about to stick an aff bike store on it covering all types of bikes, rather than my usual mountain bikes, road bikes, frames and forks type stores

i - bikes

I've seen some other i and e prefix names fetching fairly good money even with the hyphen in them, such as those here http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/domain-research/55645-i-e-before-name.html#post202052, and bikes are also popular selling items, your thoughts on it?

I think it's a nice domain for the aff store, I'm not convinced on the sell on value, unless you sell to the owner of iBikes and match up the set? For a hand reg though, you can't go wrong.

Cheers Dave,

Yeah, should do alright as an aff store, but as you say, probably not a world beater value wise for selling on, any value would be dictated by any ranking/visitors/sales etc it makes over time, but it's one for keeping and not selling on anyway, I'm certain it will make sales, aff bike store now up and running :)

How will it do well as a store when it doesnt have any history?

Its just a random name that you have registered and currently is worth £0

How will it do well as a store when it doesnt have any history?

Its just a random name that you have registered and currently is worth £0

I'm in the same niche as Kev, and I've regged loads of bike domains that are random, and worth nothing. 2 months later they pay for themselves.. Cycle Bag | Cycle Bag Deals | Bike Bags | Bicycle Bags worth bugger all 3 months ago, done 12k in aff sales with wiggle and evans since I hand regged it :) I'm thinking that's worth the 6 quid reg fee. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom