Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I don't know where to post this. 3 days ago i sold 7 domain names to a member on this forum(meeboo) worth a total of £550, he paid the sum via paypal and i pushed the domain names. 1 hour later i recieved an email from paypal telling me they have lodged an inquiry into the payment and funds were put on hold. After 2 days i recieved a second email saying that the payment has been reversed. Ever since that day i've tried contacting this member but he wouldn't reply. I also have tried contacting paypal but they wouldn't believe me.

What can i do :( ?

This is a well known domain scam, not sure what you can do to get the domains back. I assume that they are dot com's and that they have already left your account.

Best advice is only use Paypal with people you know or respect otherwise use an escrow service such as escrow.com.

I agree, I never use paypal unless is someone I previously sold a domain to.
Escrow services arent that expensive and gives you peace of mind.

i have found similar type of scam which hapened to other domains in another forums.

but i think some of them able to get their domains back.

nor PayPal or Registrar will take the responsibilty for this instead they will blame us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom