Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Here is 'The News'...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've just reg'd the-news,co,uk which I was very surprised to find just sitting there, it was the last main .ext left.

Hyphen or not, I'm very pleased with this find (considering 'thenews.co.uk' was reg'd before 1996). :D

Massive search results in Google (with or without the hyphen, "the-news" or "the news" returns over a hundred million) and even with a hyphen this has to be worth developing as it's a huge generic and such a common phrase.

It also have an Archive.org history listed back in 1998.

Thoughts/comments most welcome, thanks. :)

Yes, an interesting find, but obtaining ranking on news terms may prove difficult. Well worth regging though.

Rgds

Yes, an interesting find, but obtaining ranking on news terms may prove difficult. Well worth regging though.

Rgds

Thanks for the comments :D - I think I'll just whack it on Sedo for sale and see what happens. :)

Yes a great one to have at a reg fee.

But if it isn't area specific like Ice Skating News or Film News or a geo then will be almost impossible to rank anywhere in the depths of the News searching.

So yes punt it on SEDO. :D

Thanks chaps. :)

Anyone like to estimate a value I should punt for, to an end-user?

Cheers! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom